About Truck Dispatch Service with Centerpointe Dispatch LLC
Truck Dispatchers are the air traffic controller of the trucking world!
Freight dispatching services is essential to managing freight on behalf of owner-operators or carriers. Centerpointe Dispatch LLC’s goal is to locate and select appropriate high-quality loads for our carrier and/or owner-operator clients. We also connect with brokers, negotiate terms, and setup routes. We work with brokers and scout load boards to find freight and represent shippers directly to book loads for you.
Centerpointe Dispatch LLC will find suitable loads, manage the scheduling and logistics of all pick-ups and drop-offs to and from customers. Coordinate trip schedules, manage routes, and handle calls and requests from operators, third-party vendors, and their supervisors. NOTE: We cannot legally represent manufacturers or shippers.
Centerpointe Dispatch can help with:
- Review driver logs to ensure compliance with FMCSA’s regulation, chapter 395. Items such as:
- Hours-of-service regulations being followed and adequate rest periods
- Load information completed
- Load planned before dispatch
- Track driver hours
- Avoid fines from local and state law enforcement
- Avoid roadside shutdown
- Increase your safety rating
- Help maintain motor carrier compliance
- DOT and Unified Carrier Registrations
- Motor Carrier — Operating Authority
- Driver Qualification
- Manage delays
- Maximize early shift arrivals for faster processing
- Establish/Improve relationships with shippers
- Create trust
- Solve problems
- Ensure flexibility